Wednesday 27 December 2006

Seeing Everything in IMAX

It's utterly true. Everything is better in IMAX. Alex took me to see Night at the Museum this afternoon and the first thing you notice when you walk into the auditorium is the size and scope of the screen, it's awesome and it's also nice to see the pores on Ben Stillers face the size of my fist.


I'd like to thank eveyone for their chistmas wishes and messages, they are much appeciated. I am still waiting to hear from my family, which is a little upsetting; but there is something

Do you know what I like about the IMAX? Everything is clearer. wouldn't it be cool if life could be seen in IMAX?! You can see things for what they really are. As this year is coming to a close, I feel like I am seeing everything in IMAX. And, it makes me feel sad, because I feel misjudged and misunderstood by the very people who knew my secrets. my inner thoughts and clearly enough that it could have been in IMAX. Seeing things clearer makes you realise that those who you thought you knew and know are as clear as watching a 3D movie without the glasses.

No comments: