Friday 2 February 2007

Running in the Night

As I mentioned before, I am not a violent person. I don't surround myself with people who use intimidation as a way to get what they want. So last night, Kat and I did the right thing.

We Ran.

Kat had viewed a house is Hulme, where she only needed to meet the housemates before moving in, so last night after introducing ourselves and telling them of our situation, we loaded up the car and got the fuck out of dodge.

It was a bit of an anti climax as we picked up the negative and I was on cloud nine!!! but eh, fuck it...

I started a crappy temp job this week at some insurance company, and It has done one positive thing (other than give me a half decent wage) it's given me the determination to get my treatment finished so we can get some cash to develop Sex With Friends and Grace's Story. (and a few corprates to get the cash in!)

So I'm not going to let this get me down. Because the future is bright. And it smells of film.

Much Love x

No comments: