Sunday 4 February 2007

Back to the Writing Board....

So this has been my first Saturday sandwiched between 'normal' work in over a month. So I decided to do something with it. I went to get my haircut. And failed.
Everywhere was either busy or needed to have a bloody appointment, or they were too expensive. God Damn it! Where is Jagged Edge (from Bedford) when you need it!?

So after doing some window shopping for laptops that I cannot afford (yet) I got chance to have a little play on the new Windows Vista. And it's pretty. Very Pretty, Vista Pretty, in fact.

It looks like a cool skin for XP, but it does seem to run quicker, and the alt+tab shit, looks pretty sweet. I want it. But then again, I'm a sucker for marketing.

Last night, I found myself getting rather wasted with Andy (a guy I live with) and his friend Robbie, who is also cool (he's having some property drama of his own - must be a new trend "Would everyone, like, stop trying to copy me, like") -- So I got no writing done what so ever, So tonight after watching the entire first series of Shameless, I've made a start, page sixty something and counting.
I'm really nervous about giving it to Mike to read now. I've had loads of positive stuff from people about it and I've worked on the bits that needed polishing, but he is such a perfectionist, and I really hold his opinion in high esteem.. fuck me, what if he thinks it's crap? I'll be devastated!!

On the man front, I've been chatting to a guy (who shall remain nameless at this point) but he's really nice, I feel like I can talk to him for hours on msn (and we do).. I haven't yet met him in person, but I finally spoke to him on the phone. We're going to hook up soon, and I'm pretty excited. I'm not expecting anything, but it's been so long, I think it would be nice to have dinner with someone I actually like instead of someone I tolerate. And Alex is definitely not turning gay. Trust me.

No comments: