Thursday 8 February 2007

Putting myself OUT there!

I'm ready to start dating.
Sounds weird doesn't it? I have been going in swings and roundabouts with this for weeks now. But I'm flat hunting tomorrow with a guy called Russ who is gay, mid twenties and he just completed his masters, he, like me is looking for things to be far less dramatic and wants a quiet one, and despite seeing a lovely apartment yesterday, I don't really want to live with a hippy who parties all the time (been there, done that) -- Though, I'd love to have been able to use the gym!!! (once, then get bored of it!)

There is guy at work, and I'm not sure if he's gay. I've been dropping little hints, because I don't want to make the mistake of becoming his friend. Sounds weird, but here me out: (Nb. totally nicked this from Friends) I make friends quite easily, and they only ever see me as a friend. Unfortunately, I'm not instantly fanciable. (No bother, I made my peace with that a long time ago) but I want people to know that I fancy them, and as soon as I have my own place, I'll feel more confident and want to ask people out - (knowing there is a bottle of Asti chilling in the fridge)

I'm sounding really pathetic. But right now, I really fancy a nice meal, with some lovely wine, while wearing a shirt in a restaurant with someone I fancy. The last person I did that with was Chris, and that situations was nothing short of fucked up!

No comments: