Sunday 25 February 2007

Being Human

It's just gone six in the morning and I can't sleep at all. I seem to have been dropping in and out of some kind of pathetic sleep pattern all night. I've been in a continual 'fucked off' mood for the last forty hours and nothing seems to want to shift it.
It also doesn't help that I've just lit my last cigarette.
The problem with me is, and it is a problem, is that simply - I expect too much from people
I'm really pissed off with Alex, for reasons I'm 100% sure he wouldn't was me to go into online.
I'm pissed off because after emailing Robin, he ignored AGAIN after we arranged to meet up.
I was talking to Kat about stuff earlier (well, yesterday now...) and it seems no matter how much you think you know a person they still manage to surprise you and sometimes not in a good way.
fuck it. I'm going to have a spliff.

No comments: