Monday 15 January 2007

Touch Wood


Based around the impov from the workshops last week with the cast, I've just read the final shooting script of Touch Down, and it's good. really good. In fact, Mike has scored a Touch Down. Life here has been a little tense over the last week or so, The film is going well, and I've already been talking to a producer in London who is in pre-production on a film that I may get some work on, which is great. I've invited her to the first screening once the film is complete, so I'm already networking and building up a nice base of contacts.
Kat and I have decided to live apart. I need my space and after years of sharing, I'm going to rent my own apartment. I feel that even though I love the company of others, it's nice to be in some control of the flow of people. Dan, my new housemate had loads of friends up from London for his birthday, and they were all trashed on Ketamine, which was fun for me, sobre, watching them get freaked out by shadows and Dale Winton. So After the shoot, yet another move is on. I've lost count how many times I've moved house, its something like 16, 17 or 18; but I really can't remember. But I can say that 2007 has started really well. I don't want to count my chickens, but I have a feeling that this year is going to be something special. Touch Wood.

No comments: