Thursday 18 January 2007

Sometimes I wish I was Straight

Do you want to know something?
There is nothing more depressing than gaydar.

I am so sick and tired of being gay and single. I saw a guy in Via Fossa tonight who was really my type. but I was too chicken shit to say hello. I have been single for nearly a year, apart from my fling with Rob, which, was a farce, lets be honest.
The longest running relationship I have had is to my nicotine addiction.

Sometimes I wish I was straight. It would be so much easier. Every straight person I know has been in and out of relationships to an extent it would even put Carrie Bradshaw to shame. I wonder sometimes what it would be like to have a girlfriend. Dispite finding her hidiously unattractive, I would have to deal with hormones and all kinds of bullshit like that - Or, I can be the most straight acting gay bloke I know, who camps it up, JUST so the guy at the other side of the room is aware that I am gay... then I just wait until he makes a move.. which they never do.

Its no longer about sex for me. Tonight I was chatting to a guy online who I got on well with. I asked him, eventually if he wanted to meet for a drink. to which he added he would be happy to go on the pull with me. I'm everyones friend. And I fucking hate it.

No comments: