Tuesday 16 January 2007

Now for something a little more personal...

It's been three months since I've had sex. Sad, isn't it? But do you know what? I'm not even sure of what I want. Do I want a relationship? Do I want just to get laid? The only time it really bothers me that i'm not getting laid is when I wake up with a raging hard on. (But that soon goes when I roll over to find Kat snoozing next to me) I feel a little lonely though, but I don't want to fill that with just anyone. But I'm not sure if I'm waiting for someone or what? Am I looking. yes. I find myself on gaydar every now and again - what a load of bollocks that is. Am I going out? Occassionally, but I'm not really a canal street kinda gal. I want someone to play 'with or without you' on the radio for me.

fuck it, i'm going to have a wank.

No comments: