Thursday 1 March 2007

Final Acts

So last night I got into bed. Keyboard on lap and my screenplay to my side, with notes and I fought my way into the final act of Sex With Friends.
Originally I had a second montage, there's one at the end of a act one and originally at the end of act two. But I decided to not have it at the end of act three as it simply upsets the pace of the story (though a director may disagree)
After writing a bit, I actually just passed out I must have been so tired. In bed at 8! It's shameful. Kat's going to Cruise tonight, so I'll try and write a bigger chunk

I'm going back to Bedford tomorrow night, and this is my public apology to those I don't get chance to meet. I'm probably going to be with ... (oh my god, I'm writing this at work at the FITTEST bloke just started talking my colleague. wow. I think I'm going to have a hard on) ... anyway, I'm not going to be able to see many people this weekend as I'd like to.. simply because I haven't even seen my family since before December, So I really need to make an effort. (In fact I've only been home once in the last 3/4 months!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey matey

been trying to call you but no luck! you still home this weekend?

janey