Monday 9 April 2007

Sorry, It’s been Fucking Ages

I've been really lazy recently, when it comes to this blog. And, I wish I can say that I'm going to write something substantial here to make up for my absence. But I probably wont.

I've been thinking a lot about profiles. I've been chatting on gaydar today.. even though I said I was going to delete my profile, but fuck it! It's easter and I thought, after a bump of K I would see what's out there.

I don't get guys who take photos of their cars and put them on their profiles. I don't care that you have an astra.

Oh, I (almost) pulled on Thursday, it was well funny. I went to the guys apartment, after only being in Essential for 20 mins, so he could get changed. We snogged for a bit.. and that was it! The fucker made me pay for a taxi home then had the ordasity to ask me to buy him a drink. If I could remember his name, or what he looked liked I would avoid him if I were you. But I probably wont… wow, that's the most schizophrenic thing we've said all day.

Told you there would be nothing substantial.


 

Oh, in local news. Got the job on the film. Touch Down is also nearly finished.

Much Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its less than 3 weeks until judgement day and I've been running ragged saying my goodbyes. I felt I needed to apologise to you for what you feel was my "abandonment" but in my defense I also felt it was time to tell you why this happended - to be blunt and put it very simply it was your re-involvement with Emma Turley. Even now she still tries to contact me and after all that happended I just had to put a stop on things to go forward with my life - I made the right decision. I know I do not need to expand on this as we both know how things ended up after she entered you life for the second time. I want to extend an olive branch to you as you once did to me - an invitation to come and stay with me and Richard at the house and on the yacht, you can also bring a guest although I do not want it to be anyone who is associated with either of our old lives - bring along a sexy gay man for you to enjoy the sunsets and cosmopolitans with! If I don't hear from you thats cool, I'll be having a little looky on your blog from time to time anyway. My Bedford leaving party is on Friday 13 April at Bar Citrus from 8-12 and you are more than welcome to pop along - it is invitation only though. Otherwise "Adios y la buena suerte". Anna, XXX

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetness

Been checking in for updates and its all been quiet but new blog even if only short!
Glad u got job on that film you will be fab and i am so plsed that you will be in London! So close for me to see you.

Haven’t been able to catch up for few weeks, wana come see u in Manchester @ the end of this month? What’s happening with the screening?

Love you lots x